WE'LL GET RID OF BED BUGS. GUARANTEED.
WHAT ARE BED BUGS?
Bed Bugs are small oval brownish insects that feed on the blood of humans. After feeding, their bodies swell and take on a very red color. Nymphs shed their skins 5 times and look like smaller versions of the adults. Bed bug eggs are very tiny, about a 1mm in length, pearl white, and oval. One female will lay hundreds of eggs over her lifetime. Bed bugs like to cluster around dark spots of dried blood near their source of food.
SIGNS OF BED BUGS
For most people unexplained bites on their body is the first signs of an infestation. Bites alone are not a reliable indicator of an infestation. By looking for specific evidence the infestation can be detected before populations become harder to control. Pictures on the left shows what to look for to confirm there is a bed bug infestation.
OUR 3-STEP PROCESS ENSURES BED BUGS ARE GONE.
1. INSPECT - WE'LL FIND WHERE THEY'RE HIDING
2. ELIMINATE - TAILORED TREATMENT GETS RID OF BED BUGS
3. FOLLOW-UP - WE'LL CONFIRM THEY'RE GONE
Bed bugs are experts at hiding. Our technicians are experts at finding their hiding places. We apply years of experience, knowledge of bed bug behavior, proven methods, and advanced training to every bed bug infestation we inspect and treat.
Your pest control technician will go over the process in more detail and answer any questions you may have about bed bugs or the process. Bed bugs may be small, but they can be a big problem. Working with a professional ensures that bed bugs don't have a fighting chance.
When you choose Pest Control Pro, you'll sleep easier knowing our bed bug service is backed by the best guarantee in North Alabama
1) THOROUGH INSPECTION
We'll find where they're hiding. We look for all the signs of a bed bug infestation around beds, couches, chairs and all of the furniture throughout the home. We'll share our findings with you and discuss treatment options.
2) TREATMENT AND ELIMINATION
Every home is different. So is every bed bug infestation. Using the information gathered during our inspection, we tailor a service plan to eliminate the bed bugs found in each infested room, using a combination of proven tools, techniques and specialized EPA-approved chemical and non-chemical methods.
You will begin to see results immediately as the infestation is being eliminated.
3) FOLLOW-UP AND INSPECTION
We'll come back about two weeks later to complete a second thorough inspection. This follow-up inspection (and treatment, if necessary) is key to confirming that bed bugs are eliminated.
PREPARING YOUR HOME FOR BED BUG TREATMENT
We have found out that our clients experience faster elimination of their bed bug infestation when they follow this bed bug preparation checklist. Please pay careful attention to the checklist while preparing your home for service. If you still have questions about preparing for your bed bug treatment, please contact us.
1) Keep in mind that you will need to be out of the home for 2 hours after treatment. Your technician will let you know when the treatment has been completed.
2) Make sure the technician has access to all rooms and closets so the treatment can be thorough and done properly.
3) Remove personal items, including toys, clothes, and shoes, and clutter (boxes, bags, etc.) from floors and away from walls.
4) Launder bed linens, bedspread, pillows etc. in HOT water. Leave bed unmade. Clothes kept near the bed (within 5 feet) should be washed in hot water and dried on the highest dryer setting possible. Items that cannot be washed and dried may be dry-cleaned. After items are cleaned, store in sealed plastic bags.
5) Remove ALL items from furniture (nightstands, dressers, bookshelves, desks, etc.). All drawers will be treated. All items removed from furniture should be visually inspected, then stored in sealed plastic bags.
6) Closet floors must be completely cleared. All shoes, boxes, suitcases, etc., must be removed. Closet floors will be treated.
7) Remove items hanging on the walls, such as pictures and mirrors, but do not remove these items from the room.
8) Furniture should be moved at least 6 inches from the wall.
9) VACUUM THOROUGHLY! Vacuum all carpets, rugs, floors, nooks and crannies, baseboards, furniture, and anywhere else bed bugs are seen. Vacuum must be emptied into a plastic bag immediately after use. Seal the plastic bag and dispose in outside trash can or dumpster.
10) Pets must be out of the home prior to treatment. Water filters and air pumps on fish tanks must be turned off and the fish tank covered with a towel or throw prior to treatment.
11) Please remember to safeguard all valuables from all treatable areas.
12) We recommend you purchase covers for treated mattresses and box springs. Mattress covers can be purchased from us.
Follow-up Inspection and Treatment:
Approximately two weeks after this treatment your technician will return to complete another thorough inspection to ensure the bed bugs have been eliminated.